Effective date: 01 December, 2019
COGLIANDRO Sas (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.cogliandro.com : website
This page will inform you of our policies regarding the collection, use of personal data when you use our Website and the choices you have associated with that data.
We use your data to provide you the service you ask for. By using our Website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
• Company Name and Activity
• Email address
• First name and last name
• Phone number
• Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
• Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
• Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Website.
• Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
• Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
COGLIANDRO Sas uses the collected data for various purposes:
• To provide and maintain the Website
• To offer you the machines you have inquired through our Catalogue
• To offer you suitable machines based on your Requirements and Demands
• To Register any machines you want to sell using our website services
• To notify you about changes to our Website
• To provide customer care and support
• To monitor the usage of the Website
RIGHTS OVER PERSONAL DATA
Any person who has communicated Personal Data to Cogliandro has the following rights over this data:
• A right to access and rectification;
• A right to erase data ('right to forget'), a right to limit processing and a right to object to processing in cases provided for by the regulations in force.
• The right to define guidelines regarding the fate of personal data after death;
These rights can be exercised by sending an email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may use third-party Website Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Website.
• Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics website offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Website. This data is shared with other Google website. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Our Website does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
• By email: email@example.com
• By visiting this page on our website: https://www.cogliandro.com/