Brand and Type : AIGLE
MECHANICAL WIDTH: 200 cm
WORKABLE WIDTH: 180 cm
POWER SUPPLY : 400 v/50 hz/three-phase
INSTALLED POWER : 5 Kw
COMPRESSED AIR : 7±1 kg/cm²
DIATHERMIC OIL TEMPERATURE : 280°c
The Laminating Line mod. AT2 is composed by:
Unwinding Group mod. UT2/AS, consisting of:
• UNWINDING TROLLEY FOR LARGE ROLLS mod. UT2
• AXIAL UNWINDER mod. AS with universal fast joint for unwinding trolley connection
Coating Head mod. BS2, designed and built so that different coating techniques can be employed (see rele-vant leaflet)
Lamination Unit mod. AT2, consisting of:
• UNWINDING GROUP, in order to pull the material requiring
lamination without tension.
• LAMINATION UNIT, consisting of:
- two cylinders heated with diathermic oil (ø 2000 mm)
- stainless steel surface, covered in teflon
- one lamination rubber cylinder (ø 200 mm) opposite to the first cylinder
- cylinder motion is obtained through a pneumatic piston with adjustable pressure and equipped with motorized micrometric adjustment of lamination thickness
- two release idle cylinders opposite to the two main cylinders
- idle cylinders to pass material.
The unit is driven by an A.C. motor with inverter and local potentiometer for line synchronization, and is equipped with a pump for oil circulation and thermoregulation
Rewinding Group mod. UT2/AS, consisting of:
• REWINDING TROLLEY FOR LARGE ROLLS mod. UT2
• AXIAL REWINDER mod. AS consisting of a lateral supporting structure with asynchronous induction motors
A.C. Motorization and Control Panels mod. QE.
Unit for Dry-Coat Process, composed of:
• MOVING UNWINDER, mounted on wheels and running on rails. It can be placed before the first heating cylinder and unwind material that requires lamination, or after the second heating cylinder and function as a “Dry-Coat” unit
• CALENDERING UNIT, consisting of:
- counter-cylinder covered in neoprene of adequate
- steel upper calendering cylinder.
Pressure between the two rollers is controlled by two pneumatic pistons which can be accurately adjusted in order to obtain uniform pressure all along the width of the table.